LG6100

Any way to make the status light on the 6100 flash like the 6000 light? I
have look through the complete menu and have found nothing so far.

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:28:48 -0500, Rod Golding wrote
(in article <AOJvd.11216$0r.9956@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>):

> Subject: LG6100
> From: "Rod Golding" <rodgolding@earthlink.net>
> Date: Yesterday 5:28 PM
> Newsgroups: alt.cellular.verizon
>
> Any way to make the status light on the 6100 flash like the 6000 light? I
> have look through the complete menu and have found nothing so far.

My favorite thing about the 6000 (ok, ONE of my favorite things) is the
outside display. It ain't color, but they did a GREAT job with it.
(Sorry, no answer for you ... I just wanted to throw that out there.)

Yes, you are absolutely correct, the 6000 has a very cool outside display. I
gave that phone to my wife and got the 6100 for myself. Got the 6100 for the
analog and speaker phone part.