IE just shutting down

I was sitting and surfing with only Internet Explorer up, and suddenly IE
just disappeared, as if it never has been opened! Suddenly I was just sitting
and staring at my desktop instead. This has happened a couple of times now.
This is of course unacceptable behaviour, and I wonder what could be the
reason for this. I didn't get any error message at all. Thanks in advance.

Do you have pop-up blocking software?

Ted Zieglar

"Joachim" <Joachim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was sitting and surfing with only Internet Explorer up, and suddenly IE
> just disappeared, as if it never has been opened! Suddenly I was just
> sitting
> and staring at my desktop instead. This has happened a couple of times
> now.
> This is of course unacceptable behaviour, and I wonder what could be the
> reason for this. I didn't get any error message at all. Thanks in advance.

I had a pop-up blocker and IE was constantly dissappearing. I wanted to try
over on my computer so I started to delete everything. After I deleted the
blocker it was fine.