Auto Complete>Forms

When I try to clear forms in the auto complete section of internet options,
I constantly get (not responding) Is there a way to fix this or an
alternate program available that will clear this function? Thanks in
advance for any help!
Mike

A free application called CleanCache (www.buttuglysoftware.com) will clear
the auto complete forms for you along with a host of other cache including
the index.dat files. You do need to have .NET framework 1.1 installed on
your pc to run the application though. If this is not installed CleanCache
will return an error message and will not run. You can download .NET
framework from the windows update site if it isn't already installed. You
can check by going to Control Panel and clicking the Administrative tools
icon. You should see a couple of .NET framework icons if it is installed.
Once you have installed CleanCache run the application. First click on the
Internet explorer tab and place a check mark next to everything you want
cleancache to clear. Do the same with the windows tab. All you need do then
is click the 'run complete cleanup button' Incidentally for clearing the
auto complete forms I use the 'cleancache deletion method' option rather
than the IE deletion method.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert