Belkin Pre-N Question

I have searched the Belkin website for a solution to not being able to enter
a complete MAC address into the router to block a neighbor from my internet
access. I am unable to enter ANY complete MAC address into the router.
Anyone have a solution?

thanx, salty

"nntp.charter.net" <saltykayak@charter.n**> wrote in message
> I have searched the Belkin website for a solution to not being able
to enter
> a complete MAC address into the router to block a neighbor from my
internet
> access. I am unable to enter ANY complete MAC address into the
router.
> Anyone have a solution?
>
> thanx, salty

Not sure if it was a pre n but someone mentioned that you leave out
the ::::::::::::::::: and just use the numbers.

do not put the dashes just the numbers for the mac address. this is true for
all belkin routers.