Sign in with
Your question

Can I Run COD Modern Warfare 2 With my Notebook

Last response: in Video Games
November 13, 2011 11:02:28 PM

Well I got a Notebook 6 months ago , and I can play little games like Doom 3 , Half Life 2 , Team Forteress 2, Battlefield Play4Free, BattleForge , but I cannot run any of them at the maximum...

But I tought about buying Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

these are my specs: AMD Athlon II P340 Double Core X2 @ 2.2ghz with a M880g with Mobility Radeon HD 4250 256mb ONBOARD

I would like an answer shortly plz :/ 

Thanks in advance ;) 
November 13, 2011 11:40:44 PM

ThaScarDude said:
Well I got a Notebook 6 months ago , and I can play little games like Doom 3 , Half Life 2 , Team Forteress 2, Battlefield Play4Free, BattleForge , but I cannot run any of them at the maximum...

But I tought about buying Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

these are my specs: AMD Athlon II P340 Double Core X2 @ 2.2ghz with a M880g with Mobility Radeon HD 4250 256mb ONBOARD

I would like an answer shortly plz :/ 

Thanks in advance ;) 
well, it's because i'd like to play online with my friends on MW2 , but i would not like to spend my money if My computer would not run it at enough fps to be playable online
m
l
November 14, 2011 10:54:12 AM

In short without knowing the entirety of your system specs, id say probably not, its a very weak graphics card your housing there...
m
l
Related resources
November 14, 2011 11:01:37 AM

HD 4250 is an integrated chipset and it won't give smooth gameplay, especially in online gaming. I've watched a MW 2 gameplay movie on a 4250, and it was struggling with it: 25 - 40 FPS.
m
l
November 15, 2011 12:18:54 AM

Thanks for your reply ;)  , and I downloaded a program named Gamebooster.. It's pretty good because it's closing all ''uneeded'' programms like: windows aero , the sidebar and many others so it's permitting me to use all the power of my pc ONLY or almost on the game. I tried it and I saw a pretty good difference! Like on battlefield play4free that i was only able to run on medium, I was able to run it at High in 1024X768 with a frame rate about 25-30. Of course. I know that probably the gameplay would not be very smooth but at least it would permit me to play with my friends online...
m
l
!