Can I Run COD Modern Warfare 2 With my Notebook

Well I got a Notebook 6 months ago , and I can play little games like Doom 3 , Half Life 2 , Team Forteress 2, Battlefield Play4Free, BattleForge , but I cannot run any of them at the maximum...

But I tought about buying Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

these are my specs: AMD Athlon II P340 Double Core X2 @ 2.2ghz with a M880g with Mobility Radeon HD 4250 256mb ONBOARD

I would like an answer shortly plz :/

Thanks in advance ;)
4 answers Last reply
More about modern warfare notebook
  1. ThaScarDude said:
    Well I got a Notebook 6 months ago , and I can play little games like Doom 3 , Half Life 2 , Team Forteress 2, Battlefield Play4Free, BattleForge , but I cannot run any of them at the maximum...

But I tought about buying Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

these are my specs: AMD Athlon II P340 Double Core X2 @ 2.2ghz with a M880g with Mobility Radeon HD 4250 256mb ONBOARD

I would like an answer shortly plz :/

Thanks in advance ;)
    well, it's because i'd like to play online with my friends on MW2 , but i would not like to spend my money if My computer would not run it at enough fps to be playable online
  2. In short without knowing the entirety of your system specs, id say probably not, its a very weak graphics card your housing there...
  3. HD 4250 is an integrated chipset and it won't give smooth gameplay, especially in online gaming. I've watched a MW 2 gameplay movie on a 4250, and it was struggling with it: 25 - 40 FPS.
  4. Thanks for your reply ;) , and I downloaded a program named Gamebooster.. It's pretty good because it's closing all ''uneeded'' programms like: windows aero , the sidebar and many others so it's permitting me to use all the power of my pc ONLY or almost on the game. I tried it and I saw a pretty good difference! Like on battlefield play4free that i was only able to run on medium, I was able to run it at High in 1024X768 with a frame rate about 25-30. Of course. I know that probably the gameplay would not be very smooth but at least it would permit me to play with my friends online...
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty Notebooks Video Games