carlos

Distinguished
May 5, 2002

Gentlemen,
My Event Viewer shows a Failure Audit (Policy Change
Event 615) everytime I boot my computer. Is this
something I need to be concerned with?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Carlos.

"Carlos" wrote:

> Gentlemen,
> My Event Viewer shows a Failure Audit (Policy Change
> Event 615) everytime I boot my computer. Is this
> something I need to be concerned with?
> Thank you in advance for your help.
> Carlos.

Go to your Event Viewer, double click the error. Scroll down and you should
find a link to MicroSoft that will give you some information. When it ask if
you want to send the info to Microsoft you have to click yes or it will not
connet.