Mot V265 vs VX6100 ?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
December 14, 2004 8:57:00 PM

I qualify for NE2 and am debating between the v265 and VX6100.
As I understand it the VX6100 has audio problems anf the Motorola's display
is pretty bad.

Can anyone offer some advise ?? should I go for perhaps another phone ??

Thanks in advance....

More about : mot v265 vx6100

December 15, 2004 7:06:40 AM

Not for nothing, but why don't you take a look at the v265's display at a
Verizon store? My wife has had one for about a month and a half...she loves
the display. I can tell you it (the display) beats the snot outta my v60.
Analog is much better too.

Dean
____________________________________
"BIlly" <billyjoebob5remove-Me-@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I qualify for NE2 and am debating between the v265 and VX6100.
> As I understand it the VX6100 has audio problems anf the Motorola's
display
> is pretty bad.
>
> Can anyone offer some advise ?? should I go for perhaps another phone ??
>
> Thanks in advance....

December 15, 2004 7:19:38 AM

The V265 display is bad only in direct sunlight with the dark wallpaper.
With normal light, it is great. Also with a lighter color wallpaper, it is
fine in the direct sunlight. Other than that, it is a really good phone.
Incredible reception. Heads and shoulders above any other phone Verizon
currently has, and I have tried almost all of them. If you do not care about
the camera, try the V260, just released in many markets.

"BIlly" <billyjoebob5remove-Me-@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I qualify for NE2 and am debating between the v265 and VX6100.
> As I understand it the VX6100 has audio problems anf the Motorola's
display
> is pretty bad.
>
> Can anyone offer some advise ?? should I go for perhaps another phone ??
>
> Thanks in advance....

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 7:19:39 AM

Display is definitely tough in sunlight, so I got back in the car.
If you ever have had a Motorola phone this one uses similar commands so
is easy to learn. Also has good speaker phone.

LB

DonR wrote:

> The V265 display is bad only in direct sunlight with the dark wallpaper.
> With normal light, it is great. Also with a lighter color wallpaper, it is
> fine in the direct sunlight. Other than that, it is a really good phone.
> Incredible reception. Heads and shoulders above any other phone Verizon
> currently has, and I have tried almost all of them. If you do not care about
> the camera, try the V260, just released in many markets.
>
> "BIlly" <billyjoebob5remove-Me-@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I qualify for NE2 and am debating between the v265 and VX6100.
> > As I understand it the VX6100 has audio problems anf the Motorola's
> display
> > is pretty bad.
> >
> > Can anyone offer some advise ?? should I go for perhaps another phone ??
> >
> > Thanks in advance....

Anonymous
December 16, 2004 5:22:10 AM

v265 pros: best reception, great speaker phone, great voice commands

cons: display is small. no date display on phone, iside or out. camera stinks.(
if you are looking to use it)

lg6100- pros- good sound quality, large bright display, camera is better than
the motorola 265

cons- reception is not as reliable as the motorola- esp. in fringe/rural areas
!