Mailwasher support Outlook 2000?

Archived from groups: alt.computer,alt.computers,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

Does the mailwasher support Outlook 2000 automatically?

I had before Outlook Express and there Mailwasher would automatically go to
it. In Outlook 2000 I have to click on at the top the Program I want to use,
which is Outlook 2000, but I have to do it every time.

I am using the latest version of mailwasher together with Windows XP Pro.

Archived from groups: alt.computer,alt.computers,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

I got the answer.
But for some very strange reason I had to reinstall windows xp pro. Now it
showed me Outlook 2000, before it did NOT.

Bill Gates, you tell me why this works!

> I got the answer.
> But for some very strange reason I had to reinstall windows xp pro.
> Now it showed me Outlook 2000, before it did NOT.
>
> Bill Gates, you tell me why this works!

It sounds like PEBKAC problem. That's pronounced PEB-KAC Problem Exist
between Keyboard and Chair. ;-)

Duane :)