barryb

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

I am getting the Error Message of RASauto.exe. no memory. I have run the
three Norton backdoor virus scans, but it is still there.I don't know how to
solve the problem, because I don't know what the problem is. Everything seems
to work OK.
barryb....

Is that the total message? When do you get it? At start up? While trying to
use remote access?

RAS auto enables remote access--say, your away from the office and need to
connect over your internet connection. "no memory" doesn't really
help...need more information.

Did you disable any services having to do with Remote Access? I'm shooting
blind here without a little more help from you