MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase

Can someone tell me the purpose of this file sitting in the Systems Volume
Information folders. It seems to be interfering with Defrag. Is there a way
to delete this datbase?

The System Volume Information folders contain your restore points. You don't
want to delete them.

What leads you to think that your restore points are interfering with Disk
Defragmenter?
--
Ted Zieglar

"rjchaney" <rjchaney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me the purpose of this file sitting in the Systems
Volume
> Information folders. It seems to be interfering with Defrag. Is there a
way
> to delete this datbase?

Thanks Ted. I have Restore disabled becouse I'm using a differnet tool.
This is reflected as unmovable space on my hard drive.