Sign in with
Your question

OMG I'm hooked on Skyrim!

Last response: in Video Games
November 15, 2011 9:51:59 PM

Ahck!, I can't stop this, it is like a drug, I sleep, eat and drink thinking of my next quest. Who feels my addiction?! I still go to work but my mind is no longer on the job. .... this sucks. :( 

More about : omg hooked skyrim

November 16, 2011 3:12:44 AM

warezme said:
Ahck!, I can't stop this, it is like a drug, I sleep, eat and drink thinking of my next quest. Who feels my addiction?! I still go to work but my mind is no longer on the job. .... this sucks. :( 

I heard that if you follow the main quest line, there's like 40-45 hours worth of gameplay. Instead try and do all the side quests and spend some time sightseeing, it should present new opportunities (more quests). Oh, but what am I doing here? Feeding your addiction? I enjoy the game pretty much myself, but I am steering clear of getting too addicted to it, it's going to take a long while till I've done everything that can be done in there :) 
m
l
November 16, 2011 4:22:36 AM

I have gained 15kg already from all the snacks and sitting i have done.
I dont even go to the bog anymore, I just have a intricate setup of tubes.

great game!
m
l
Related resources
November 16, 2011 6:34:05 AM

Ha, ha! You will NEVER finish the game. It has a random quest generator that just keeps on going and going and going. Which the dlc's will eventually expand on. We're all doomed!
m
l
November 16, 2011 12:31:31 PM

Gumption is right! I wish I had the self control to wait for the special edition with all the dlc's which will be coming some time, but alas I MUST PLAY!!!!
m
l
November 16, 2011 4:21:15 PM

jamesvini said:
I have gained 15kg already from all the snacks and sitting i have done.
I dont even go to the bog anymore, I just have a intricate setup of tubes.

great game!
:lol:  That reminds me of Lord Harkanon of Dune, plugged in to all his feeding tubes.
m
l
November 16, 2011 4:32:39 PM

warezme said:
:lol:  That reminds me of Lord Harkanon of Dune, plugged in to all his feeding tubes.

blast from past
m
l
November 17, 2011 3:44:33 AM

Feeding tubes? what a brilliant idea!!! But how do i fit chicken nuggets down them?
m
l
November 20, 2011 5:38:35 PM

There's a main quest? lol I've spent over 65 hours so far and touched 4 of the main quest lines. The rest of the time has been spent on MISC quests and a few side quests. I must have spent at least 4 of those hours decorating my house. :>
m
l
November 20, 2011 5:46:01 PM

Skyrim is my new best game ever.
m
l
November 20, 2011 11:33:03 PM

tekmage said:
There's a main quest? lol I've spent over 65 hours so far and touched 4 of the main quest lines. The rest of the time has been spent on MISC quests and a few side quests. I must have spent at least 4 of those hours decorating my house. :>

what did you do to decorate it?
m
l
November 20, 2011 11:35:48 PM

tjosborne said:
what did you do to decorate it?

just rearranging the various weapons/armor I've picked up on the journey, cleaning up the house a bit by picking things up and placing them neatly where they belong. Also reorganizing all of the books I've gathered so far. I believe it's around 75 or so right now. Also placing things I've found in tombs, and dungeons that were shiny and nice looking. :>
m
l
November 21, 2011 12:29:49 PM

tekmage said:
just rearranging the various weapons/armor I've picked up on the journey, cleaning up the house a bit by picking things up and placing them neatly where they belong. Also reorganizing all of the books I've gathered so far. I believe it's around 75 or so right now. Also placing things I've found in tombs, and dungeons that were shiny and nice looking. :>

That's a nice touch... I think I'll try that, after I've wandered the map some more, which might take a while now :) 
m
l
November 21, 2011 12:44:41 PM

Just got Skyrim yesterday. This game is so f***ing awesome.
m
l
!