Cannot access control panel - something to do with wtData

Can anyone help?
Iam unable to go go to my control panel...
instead a message..'cannot open file wtData' appears.
iam using windows xp home.

Hi,

There is not much information on the net concerning this error so I
would suggest you take a look at this Google search and see if there's
something that stands out.
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?num=25&q=wtData&qt_s=Search+Groups

--
Regards,