No clock (time) on LG VX-6100!! Do any phones have clocks ..

Last response: in Network Providers
December 15, 2004 4:55:37 PM

Please help if you know how to show the current time, NOT the duration
of a call when connected on the LG 6100. I can't believe it's
unavailable, but a VW rep told me none of the phones show what time it
is in the midst of a call. Is that possible???? I can't believe no
one has complained about it. Thanks.

--
jstar
December 15, 2004 6:47:34 PM

"jstar" <jstar.1hb6dn@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

> Please help if you know how to show the current time, NOT the duration
> of a call when connected on the LG 6100. I can't believe it's
> unavailable, but a VW rep told me none of the phones show what time it
> is in the midst of a call. Is that possible???? I can't believe no
> one has complained about it. Thanks.
>

> --
> jstar
> brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

It's a lot easier to just look at your watch rather than have to pull the
phone down from your ear to see the time;-)