Sign in with
Your question

Elite Force 2!!!

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2003 1:52:46 AM

Alright people, this game is awesome. I loved it. I highly recomend it to anyone who loves first person shooters. you have to play it on med or hard settings to make it challenging though. Its a pretty sweet game except for that last boss, who is a real pain in the butt to kill, you need like all of your ammo times 3 to kill this freakin guy, and he kills you pretty fast. But other than that this game it really awesome, great graphics, music, storyline, and if you're a trek fan the banter and the jokes are hilarious.

Have any of you guys played it yet? Did you like it as much as I did?

If you havent gotten it yet, definately get it, its great!!

More about : elite force

July 9, 2003 1:04:10 PM

save the ammo for your superweapon & tw*t im... worked for me (still prefer the superborg fight though)

Trust me I know what I'm doing... ooops, grab the cat...
July 9, 2003 1:49:28 PM

As good or better than the first?

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Related resources
July 9, 2003 2:02:52 PM

What kind of fps is it? Can you compare it to Unreal or Duke Nukem 3d? Or any other fps? Does it have multiplayer?

AMD Athlon XP 2700+
Epox 8rda+
Thermaltake Volcano 7+
2x256 MB PC2700
Creative GeForce 4 Ti 4800 (4600 Chip)
Chieftech Case
WD 80GB/8MB HDD
16x48 DVD-ROM
20x10x32 Burner
July 9, 2003 2:36:52 PM

I thought it was alot better than the first, it was funnier too. As a first person shooter, its definately up there. Its one of the only good star trek games. Definatly up there though.
July 9, 2003 3:18:32 PM

I mean w/ what fps can you compare the gameplay? Is it a fast or a slow fps? Do you have to hide a lot or just shoot around? What kind of skills are the most important?

Another thing I am interested in is if the game supports multiplayer.

AMD Athlon XP 2700+
Epox 8rda+
Thermaltake Volcano 7+
2x256 MB PC2700
Chieftech Case
WD 80GB/8MB HDD
16x48 DVD-ROM
20x10x32 Burner
July 9, 2003 11:58:08 PM

The first elite force was a typical FPS. But for some reason it was just alot of fun. I cant say if there was anything overly innovative about it. There are a few puzzles and you do need to be quick. I guess the levels were really designed well and if your a fan of the Voyager Star Trek series then it makes the game all the better.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
July 10, 2003 2:20:41 AM

This one has more puzzles, they arent that bad though. Its more in the area of RTCW or MOHAA style fps. Sometimes stealth helps out alot. Some levels are much easier if you dont blow the crap out of everything. This one is TNG after Nemesis, so no more voyager. Basically this one is more complicated than the first and just as much, if not, more fun.

A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey, unless another monkey monkies with another monkey's monkey before the wise monkey monkies with another monkey's monkey.
July 10, 2003 3:00:48 AM

"dont blow the crap out of everything. This one is TNG after Nemesis, so no more voyager. Basically this one is more complicated than the first and just as much, if not, more fun."

I never playedthe first part or RTCW or MOHAA, but it sounds good.

AMD Athlon XP 2700+
Epox 8rda+
Thermaltake Volcano 7+
2x256 MB PC2700
Chieftech Case
WD 80GB/8MB HDD
16x48 DVD-ROM
20x10x32 Burner
July 10, 2003 3:57:09 AM

Oh i did almost forget to mention some stuff, first the AI is stupider than that hineigger guy. Sometimes they just sit there and be stupid. I mean, its really bad.

But one thing i found hilarious was the hidden mario level, omg it even had the pipes it was great. To get to it just shoot out the back wall of the armory at the attrexian station when that stupid guy leads you too it, then you just jump into the silver pipe. I thought it was funny.

A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey, unless another monkey monkies with another monkey's monkey before the wise monkey monkies with another monkey's monkey.
!