Lincoln MA Verizon Cell Site?

If it is up, it does not even reach the school.

Are you certain?

Yes it's most defiantly up. Full strength signal on Lewis street where there
was none before. The Nextel part went on the air a few days later blowing
away my State Police reception but that's another story. I did notice the
site does not get out that far but that's what happens when the towns force
the carriers to put sites where they want them. They originally wanted to
put a site on Lincoln town hill and upgrade the police and fire's radio site
but the locals would not let that fly. So now there down low behind the DPW
on a pole that barley clears the trees. But full strength at my work place
so I'm happy.

"Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If it is up, it does not even reach the school.
>
> Are you certain?

Still Drop Calls on my way home on Sandy Pond Rd. at DeCordova.

Oh Well.
It is progress I guess:)