Windows media player 10

My player is none working right.How do you uninstall Windows Media Player and
reinstall? Thank you Tom.

Go to Start > Run and in the Run box copy, then paste, the following:

"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\setup_wm.exe"

Then hit the Enter key to reinstall Windows Media Player.

Visit the "Official" Windows Media Player Newsgroup:

Windows Media Player FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/faq.aspx

Windows Media Player: WMP mini FAQ (Excellent Site!)
http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

Windows Media Player Support Center
;wmp]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];wmp

--