code 10 (this device can not start)

Code 10 (this device cannot start) apears on the Smart Card Readers driver on
Device Manager
Can anyone tell me what is this and can I solve this problem ?
I tried to change I/O resources but the problem stays the same.
By the way the driver is from GEMPLUS Pcmcia smart card driver

Thank's in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about code this device start

    From Microsoft's knowledge base:

    "To resolve this error code, make sure that the device is connected to the
    computer correctly. For example, make sure that all cables are plugged in
    and that all adapter cards are properly seated. Update the device driver as
    the Resolution button suggests. You may also be able to remove the device
    and redetect it by using the Add New Hardware wizard."

    Ted Zieglar

    "NIcky" <NIcky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Code 10 (this device cannot start) apears on the Smart Card Readers driver
    > on
    > Device Manager
    > Can anyone tell me what is this and can I solve this problem ?
    > I tried to change I/O resources but the problem stays the same.
    > By the way the driver is from GEMPLUS Pcmcia smart card driver
    >
    > Thank's in advance!

PCMCIA Microsoft Devices Windows XP