pictures and documents going into the desktop background

I am having a problem with all my pictures and documents going into the the
desktop background. How do I stop this and also delete the ones that are
already there. Thank you.
Sandy G.
2 answers Last reply
More about pictures documents desktop background

    Move and rename the folder? Simple enough.

    --
    Just my 2¢ worth,
    Jeff
    "sandy" <sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F079558-F052-4E69-9D19-F9C38628BC80@microsoft.com...
    |I am having a problem with all my pictures and documents going into the the
    | desktop background. How do I stop this and also delete the ones that are
    | already there. Thank you.
    | Sandy G.

    Hi,

    If you are saving your pictures in the My Documents > My Pictures, they will
    be included for desktop wallpaper. Best thing to do is create a new picture
    folder in My Documents or a new folder in another location and place your
    pictures there. Then they will not be accessable for wallpaper.

    Jeff

    "sandy" <sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am having a problem with all my pictures and documents going into the the
    > desktop background. How do I stop this and also delete the ones that are
    > already there. Thank you.
    > Sandy G.

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP