pictures and documents going into the desktop background

December 20, 2004 12:11:02 AM

I am having a problem with all my pictures and documents going into the the
desktop background. How do I stop this and also delete the ones that are
already there. Thank you.
Sandy G.
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 2:21:27 AM

Move and rename the folder? Simple enough.

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
"sandy" <sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F079558-F052-4E69-9D19-F9C38628BC80@microsoft.com...
|I am having a problem with all my pictures and documents going into the the
| desktop background. How do I stop this and also delete the ones that are
| already there. Thank you.
| Sandy G.
December 20, 2004 5:30:27 PM

Hi,

If you are saving your pictures in the My Documents > My Pictures, they will
be included for desktop wallpaper. Best thing to do is create a new picture
folder in My Documents or a new folder in another location and place your
pictures there. Then they will not be accessable for wallpaper.

!