pictures and documents going into the wallpaper

Tags:
  • Wallpaper
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
December 20, 2004 9:47:12 AM

Anything I scan and all the pictures I load from my camera into hp image zone
are being imported into my wallpaper. I do not use the my pictures folder in
my documents. Any idea how to stop this? Thank you
--
Sandy G.

More about : pictures documents wallpaper

Anonymous
a b α HP
December 22, 2004 12:15:32 AM

Pictures list - Display Properties Background tab:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/background.htm

!