pictures and documents going into the wallpaper

Anything I scan and all the pictures I load from my camera into hp image zone
are being imported into my wallpaper. I do not use the my pictures folder in
my documents. Any idea how to stop this? Thank you
--
Sandy G.
1 answer Last reply

    Pictures list - Display Properties Background tab:
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/background.htm

    "sandy" <sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Anything I scan and all the pictures I load from my camera into hp image zone
    > are being imported into my wallpaper. I do not use the my pictures folder in
    > my documents. Any idea how to stop this? Thank you
    > --
    > Sandy G.

Wallpaper Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP