RPG games for xbox/360, PS1,2,3, PSP, or PC?

Really bored, looking for single player RPG games to play for Xbox, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, and/or PC.

Here's all RPG I played looking for anything similar to the list. (Fantasy Type!!!)

Playstation 1:
Legend of Dragoon-Favorite Game of All Time
Final Fantasy 7,8,9-Love them
Xenogears-Really Fun
Chronic Cross-Something Special

Playstation 2:
Final Fantasy 10&12-Awesome
Rogue Galaxy-Fun Fun

Playstation 3:
Final Fantasy 13-Disappointed but ok game play and awesome graphic
Star Ocean: The Last Hope-Enjoyed
Uncharted 1&2-WOW'ed me as I didn't expect to be hook on to it.

PSP:
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core-Brought PSP Just For This Game.

PC:
Diablo 2-Fun kept me hooked for 3 years.
Final Fantasy XIV-LOL at this game.

Here's What I Don't Like: Zombies or Undead

List All Your Favorites!!!
7 answers Last reply
More about games xbox
  1. demon souls, skyrim, dark souls, with those games you'll have plenty of hours of gameplay and fun
  2. elder scrolls iv oblivion, good rpg game too
  3. Fallout games. Mass Effect games. Type in google top 10 rpg's of all time or even top 100 is what I did. I enjoyed alpha protocol also. Or try some rockstar games Red dead redemption etc.
  4. Is'nt Diablo a undead/zombie game? Being based in hell and all? Never played it so I dont know. Diablo=Devil right?
  5. Anonymous said:
    Is'nt Diablo a undead/zombie game? Being based in hell and all? Never played it so I dont know. Diablo=Devil right?

in this game diablo refers to demon, not to the devil itself
  6. saxyd3 said:
    Really bored, looking for single player RPG games to play for Xbox, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, and/or PC.

Here's all RPG I played looking for anything similar to the list. (Fantasy Type!!!)

Playstation 1:
    Legend of Dragoon-Favorite Game of All Time
    Final Fantasy 7,8,9-Love them
    Xenogears-Really Fun
    Chronic Cross-Something Special

Playstation 2:
    Final Fantasy 10&12-Awesome
    Rogue Galaxy-Fun Fun

Playstation 3:
    Final Fantasy 13-Disappointed but ok game play and awesome graphic
    Star Ocean: The Last Hope-Enjoyed
    Uncharted 1&2-WOW'ed me as I didn't expect to be hook on to it.

PSP:
    Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core-Brought PSP Just For This Game.

PC:
    Diablo 2-Fun kept me hooked for 3 years.
    Final Fantasy XIV-LOL at this game.

Here's What I Don't Like: Zombies or Undead

List All Your Favorites!!!

Grandia 2 (1 is for PS1 and Sega Genesis) FFX, FFXII, KHI, KHII, KotoR if it came out for PS2. Wish I knew more, sorry. For mini-games and side-quests, play KHI or keep playin FFX. For story, play Grandia 1 or 2. For a badass experience, play KHII or KotoR. Hope this helped!
    *EDIT* for PSP, the best game is Final Fantasy Dissidia: Duodecim. It is an action-fighting game worthy of the FF cutscene-fighting. Fucking epic.
  7. For ps2 try Shadow Hearts 1 & 2 (two of my favorites), Persona 3 & 4 are good ones.

If you are really bored and don't mind older games, check out a SNES emulator and play some chrono trigger and FF 4-6.

PS3 or PC: Dragon Age Origins was pretty good. Grab Knights of the Old Republic for PC if you like Star Wars.
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming PlayStation Xbox 360 Final Fantasy RPG Video Games