No calander in system restore

My buddie called me wondering how he could create a restore point. I walked
him through it and it was created successfully. When he went back to see it
he said there was no calander to list restore points (that is no calander,
not no restore points on the calander). I had him check to make sure system
restore was on. Then we disabled system restore, restarted the machine,
enabled system restore, restarted the machine. I had him create another
restore point which was created successfully. Still no calander. He was not
having any problems, but just learning how to perform this task. No other
problems are showing up. This is a two month old clean install of XP Pro with
SP 2. Any ideas? Thanks

"System Restore Tool Displays a Blank Calendar in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313853
--
Ted Zieglar

"Darrin" <Darrin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My buddie called me wondering how he could create a restore point. I
walked
> him through it and it was created successfully. When he went back to see
it
> he said there was no calander to list restore points (that is no calander,
> not no restore points on the calander). I had him check to make sure
system
> restore was on. Then we disabled system restore, restarted the machine,
> enabled system restore, restarted the machine. I had him create another
> restore point which was created successfully. Still no calander. He was
not
> having any problems, but just learning how to perform this task. No other
> problems are showing up. This is a two month old clean install of XP Pro
with
> SP 2. Any ideas? Thanks

Thanks Ted. I Googled and searched the Microsoft site, but I somehow missed
this. Happy Holidays