Two Lounch Internet server icons on bottom LH corner

carlos

Distinguished
May 5, 2002

Hello,
I show two Internet Explorer Browser icons on the bottom
left hand corner of my screen (next to the start botton).
How do I remove one of the two? I do not know what I've
done for the two Brousers come up at start up.
Thanks,
Carlos

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:04:29 -0800, "Carlos"

>How do I remove one of the two?

Right-click, click delete. Duh!

--
Cheers,

Guy

Hi, Carlos.

If I understand what you are saying, it's very easy to delete either of the
IE icons: just click on the icon, then close the IE window that pops up by
clicking File | Close or by clicking the X in the upper right corner.

To stop either or both of them from launching at startup of your computer,
you must change or delete whatever is making them start. First, click Start
| All Programs, and find the Startup folder. Hover over Startup and see
what pops up. If one or more lines say Internet Explorer, delete one or
both of them.

If IE is not in your Startup folder, then something else must be starting
it. Click Start | Run and enter msconfig in the box. Msconfig provides
many options for starting programs. If you need guidance, post back.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX