EQ2: Now this would be nice for craftsman!

Imagine having an online database where you could enter the item you wish to
craft and then get a full break down of all the individual components you
need to craft that item. Now that would be nice! I wonder if anyone is
planning on doing this and how difficult a task it would be.

Home Mail wrote:
> Imagine having an online database where you could enter the item you wish to
> craft and then get a full break down of all the individual components you
> need to craft that item. Now that would be nice! I wonder if anyone is
> planning on doing this and how difficult a task it would be.

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/news_page.php

Inyidd

"Home Mail" <angelfire@pumhc.com> wrote in message
> Imagine having an online database where you could enter the item you wish
> to craft and then get a full break down of all the individual components
> you need to craft that item. Now that would be nice! I wonder if anyone is
> planning on doing this and how difficult a task it would be.

OMG! It already exists!!!

http://eq2craft.computersims.com/Default.aspx

Note to myself: Check the web before you post! ;-)