Recycle Bin Problem

When I delete a folder it disappears but does not show up in the recycle bin.
The bin always shows 2 items but they don't show up in the window or empty
when I "empty bin" What should I do?
--
Thanks
1 answer Last reply

    Note: Files that were previously deleted will be permanently erased from the Recycle
    Bin.

    Create a notepad document and save it (any name will do).
    Now delete the file so that it goes to the recycle bin.
    Empty the recycle-bin.

    To test, create another file and then delete it – does it now show up in the recycle
    bin?

    If not, then continue on to the following site for more information.

    Files Do Not Show Up in Recycle Bin When Deleted
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;168570

    Troubleshooting the Recycle Bin:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_qr.htm#rb

    "BoxDin" <BoxDin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I delete a folder it disappears but does not show up in the recycle bin.
    > The bin always shows 2 items but they don't show up in the window or empty
    > when I "empty bin" What should I do?
    > --
    > Thanks

Microsoft Windows XP