Internet Explorer Script Error

Am running Win XPSP2 Home Edition. Mail program is Outlook Express Ver
6. When trying to print E-Mail from Outlook Express, I receive the
following error:

Line: 1344
Char: 1
Error: Unspecified Error
Code: 0

Any help would be appreciated.

Lavert Bryant
Powder Springs GA

Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced tab

Remove the checkmark from: Display a notification about every script error
Place a checkmark in: Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer); Disable
Script Debugging (Other)

Ted Zieglar

"Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Am running Win XPSP2 Home Edition. Mail program is Outlook Express Ver 6.
> When trying to print E-Mail from Outlook Express, I receive the following
> error:
>
> Line: 1344
> Char: 1
> Error: Unspecified Error
> Code: 0
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Lavert Bryant
> Powder Springs GA

Ted:

Thanks for your reply. Tried your suggestions. Did not work. Received
same error. Any more ideas would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Lavert Bryant
Powder Springs GA

> Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced tab
>
> Remove the checkmark from: Display a notification about every script error
> Place a checkmark in: Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer);
> Disable Script Debugging (Other)
>
> Ted Zieglar
>
> "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
>> Am running Win XPSP2 Home Edition. Mail program is Outlook Express
>> Ver 6. When trying to print E-Mail from Outlook Express, I receive the
>> following error:
>>
>> Line: 1344
>> Char: 1
>> Error: Unspecified Error
>> Code: 0
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>> Lavert Bryant
>> Powder Springs GA

Did you Reboot after making changes ?

> Ted:
>
> Thanks for your reply. Tried your suggestions. Did not work. Received
> same error. Any more ideas would be appreciated. Thanks again.
>
> Lavert Bryant
> Powder Springs GA
>
>> Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced tab
>>
>> Remove the checkmark from: Display a notification about every script
>> error
>> Place a checkmark in: Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer);
>> Disable Script Debugging (Other)
>>
>> Ted Zieglar
>>
>> "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> Am running Win XPSP2 Home Edition. Mail program is Outlook Express Ver
>>> 6. When trying to print E-Mail from Outlook Express, I receive the
>>> following error:
>>>
>>> Line: 1344
>>> Char: 1
>>> Error: Unspecified Error
>>> Code: 0
>>>
>>> Any help would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Lavert Bryant
>>> Powder Springs GA

Please try to download and update Windows Scripting Host

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&displaylang=en

If you still encounter a problem try to reinstall your printer drivers

Pls write back

"JerryM (ID)" wrote:

> Did you Reboot after making changes ?
>
> "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Ted:
> >
> > Thanks for your reply. Tried your suggestions. Did not work. Received
> > same error. Any more ideas would be appreciated. Thanks again.
> >
> > Lavert Bryant
> > Powder Springs GA
> >
> >> Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced tab
> >>
> >> Remove the checkmark from: Display a notification about every script
> >> error
> >> Place a checkmark in: Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer);
> >> Disable Script Debugging (Other)
> >>
> >> Ted Zieglar
> >>
> >> "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Thanks for both of your replies. Downloaded Windows Scripting Host and
installed. Fixed my problem. Thanks again.

Lavert Bryant
Powder Springs GA

> Please try to download and update Windows Scripting Host
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&displaylang=en
>
> If you still encounter a problem try to reinstall your printer drivers
>
> Pls write back
>

> "JerryM (ID)" wrote:
>

>>Did you Reboot after making changes ?
>>
>>"Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Ted:
>>>
>>>Thanks for your reply. Tried your suggestions. Did not work. Received
>>>same error. Any more ideas would be appreciated. Thanks again.
>>>
>>>Lavert Bryant
>>>Powder Springs GA

Jerry:

einstalled print drivers. Problem still exists. Thanks.