Musicmatch Jukebox

Nita

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2004

Where do I go on my computer to see where all my Musicmatch Jukebox is being
used. I want to disconnect it and when I try on my remove programs page, it
tells me it is being used, but I don't know where. I'm afraid if I am able
to remove it, I might disconnect something else.
--
Nita Kay

Nita wrote:
> Where do I go on my computer to see where all my Musicmatch Jukebox
> is being used. I want to disconnect it and when I try on my remove
> programs page, it tells me it is being used, but I don't know where.
> I'm afraid if I am able to remove it, I might disconnect something
> else.

Is there a Musicmatch icon in the Notification Area? (By the clock) If so,
it is probably set to start when you first start the computer and therefore
it is seen as being active. You might want to open the program and look in
the Preferences to remove the automatic start or start when Windows starts
option.

If you don't find this option, go to Start/Run and type msconfig and
press OK. Click the Start Up Tab and look for an entry there for the
Musicmatch program. Remove the check mark from that entry. Reboot.
--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

TRENDING THREADS