wrong program used for folder browser. Help

How do I change the program the folder uses as a browser XP SP2
When I ringht click it shows PaintShop as the program for the browser.
1 answer Last reply
More about wrong program folder browser help

    Go to Start > Run and copy & paste the following, then hit enter:

    %SystemRoot%\system32\control.exe appwiz.cpl,,3

    Set Internet Explorer as you default Web browser.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "sport888" wrote:

    | How do I change the program the folder uses as a browser XP SP2
    | When I ringht click it shows PaintShop as the program for the browser.

Browsers Microsoft Windows XP