System Restore

GIGI

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

How do I restore back to the "factory settings"? I tried to restore, but it
will only bring me back to June 2004. It should go all the way back to 2002
when I initially purchased the system. I am on an e-machine using Windows XP.

System Restore retains Restore Points for 90 days only.
You cannot restore your system back to 2002. You'll
have to read your eMachine User's Guide and reformat
and reinstall Windows XP using the eMachine restore
method.

eMachine Live Chat Support
http://www.emachines.com/support/tech_support.html

--