Compaq Presario 5020 Bios Question

How do I get into the BIOS of a Compaq Presario 5020?

From the Compaq FAQ posted here weekly:

"Q) How do I enter the BIOS on my Presario?
A) Normally, hitting F10 at the Compaq logo (cursor to upper right corner)
at bootup. If this does not work, it means you have an earlier model, 1996
or earlier, that retains Setup info on a small non-DOS partition at the
front of the hard drive, not in ROM, and this partition is damaged or
missing. Most Commercial desktops/notebooks (DeskPros, Prolineas,
Armadas/Elites, etc.) also have this partition. If this is the case, go
here:

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/

Select your model desktop or notebook and download the Softpaq for Computer
Setup. Run this SoftPaq and it will create a boot floppy from which you can
enter the BIOS. You might want to download the Personal Computer Diagnostics
SoftPaq as well."

KC
"Tiggs" <tiggs@ucwphilly.rr.com> wrote in message
> How do I get into the BIOS of a Compaq Presario 5020?

Thanks so much.