How manage Welcome screen on resumes from standby?

I have two computers under WinXP. First computer shows Welcome screen when
resumes from standby, second computer does not shows. I tried to change this
by the Group Policy setting <<Prompt for password on resume from hibernate /
suspend>> (Group Policy/User Configuration/Administrative
Templates/System/Power Management), but it's vain. WinXP does not react to
change this setting.

Can somebody give me a clue, how manage Welcome screen on resumes from
standby?

Thanks in advance

Lev
1 answer Last reply
More about manage screen resumes standby

    Make sure the "Use Welcome screen" check box is cleared for the user account.
    ControlPanel>UserAccounts>ChangeTheWayUsersLogOn/Off
    -dan

    "Lev" wrote:

    > I have two computers under WinXP. First computer shows Welcome screen when
    > resumes from standby, second computer does not shows. I tried to change this
    > by the Group Policy setting <<Prompt for password on resume from hibernate /
    > suspend>> (Group Policy/User Configuration/Administrative
    > Templates/System/Power Management), but it's vain. WinXP does not react to
    > change this setting.
    >
    > Can somebody give me a clue, how manage Welcome screen on resumes from
    > standby?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Lev

Computers Windows XP