Closed Solved

How are you playing skyrim?

im playing as a redgard and im specializing in flame spells and one handed axes with light armor. im also tryingto level up my sneak and archery skills
21 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about playing skyrim
  1. Wood Elf, I loved playing a stealth class in Oblivion and it's even better in Skyrim IMO.
  2. Best answer
    im playing an orc with specialization in 2h, archery, sneak and restoration. Ita been a blast with the stealth as said before being way better than oblivion as well as the archery. I like to have the 2h levelled and handy to 2 shot enemies when the sneaking or archery isn't needed and dual fist resto when I get overwhelmed. So far its amazing.
  3. i forgot about restoration. im also focusing on that
  4. "dont try anything stupid sneakthief" <---- Wood Elf Archer, dabbling in enchanting/alchemy/smithing.
  5. Khajit, sneak, archery, light armor, smithing.
  6. wood elf with sneak,archery,light armor with some alchemy, smithing and enchanting
  7. nord, one hand axe and flame on the other, heavy armor, archery and smithing.
  8. Dark Elf - Light armour, Sneak, One-handed (daggers only), bows and lockpick.
  9. I'm playing a bit like the assassin of Oblivion. I have Archery, illusion, sneak and potions with spec points. I lack the blades to be a true assassin. I also wear light armor. I'm a Wood Elf.
  10. bystander said:
    I'm playing a bit like the assassin of Oblivion. I have Archery, illusion, sneak and potions with spec points. I lack the blades to be a true assassin. I also wear light armor. I'm a Wood Elf.

Dude, you can slit peoples throats! If that doesn't shout out silent assassin, then I don't know what does.
  11. Thegeek said:
    Dude, you can slit peoples throats! If that doesn't shout out silent assassin, then I don't know what does.

My first char is an archer, but I do plan to create a melee assassin later on. I also want to make a full on mage.
  12. Why not use archer for long range take downs and use daggers to kill people silently close quarters. That's what I do. I prefer the silent strategy myself.. :)
  13. Thegeek said:
    Why not use archer for long range take downs and use daggers to kill people silently close quarters. That's what I do. I prefer the silent strategy myself.. :)

As an illusionist, you kind of have to limit your leveling, or your spells no longer work. As a result, I'm trying not to willy nilly improve every skill. Besides, bow do a lot more damage than daggers, even if the daggers get a much higher multiplier.

As it goes, I do use sneak attacks most the time and most the time they are one shot kills, and when they aren't, I can pacify and do it again, or go invisible and do it again.
  14. NORD 2 handed heavy armor with a bow for range only magic I use is heal. and when things go bad...its werewolf time.
  15. Sexy Imperial female, just started so have not shaped too much of her personality, but so far kinda evil. Potentially to be shaped into an assassin/thief :D
  16. Wood elf, Conjuring, Light Armour, Archery, Enchanting, Sneaking, Alchemy, and a little bit in other stuff.

lvl23. Steam patch completely broke my game, but I found the FNV workaround mod to fix it.
  17. Nord, large axe, no talking skills, no magic, just smashing things and carrying stuff.
  18. I feel a sense of sadness everytime I sneak behind and kill someone with my dagger and it doesn't do the slice throat cut scene.
  19. Nord - Heavy armour, 1H & shield, Archery, Block, Speach, Lockpicking.
  20. This run - Nord: Light Armor, 1h & Shield, Archery, Block, lickpicking, Sneak, And Restoration.

Next time I'ma be a REAL sneaky class.~
  21. Best answer selected by tjosborne.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Light Skyrim Video Games