Missing file

I'm getting a message on startup that file Em.Exec.exe failed to start
because comnctrr.dll was not found ,reinstall application to fix. I cant
figure out what this means or what program is trying to start. How do I find
out what these file are to repair ?
--
Gary B
1 answer Last reply

    Do you have a Logitech mouse?
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "bently" <bently@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm getting a message on startup that file Em.Exec.exe failed to start
    > because comnctrr.dll was not found ,reinstall application to fix. I cant
    > figure out what this means or what program is trying to start. How do I
    find
    > out what these file are to repair ?
    > --
    > Gary B