XP Home, "My Documenst" automatically appear on boot-up

keith

Just done a spring cleaning of my XP Home with various anti virus, and those
cannot be cleaned were deleted. However upon reboot each time, the "My
Documents" dialogue page will automatically appear (where you can see the My
Music folder, My Picture folder etc).
Please advice how do I stop this from appearing by itself. Appreciate your
assistance, thanks.

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 255 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just done a spring cleaning of my XP Home with various anti virus, and
> those
> cannot be cleaned were deleted. However upon reboot each time, the "My
> Documents" dialogue page will automatically appear (where you can see the
> My
> Music folder, My Picture folder etc).
> Please advice how do I stop this from appearing by itself. Appreciate your
> assistance, thanks.

keith

Hi Denny,

Many thanks. Before I read your message, I uncheck the 'explorer' with the
command 'explorer.exe' in startup and the 'my Doc' is gone.
Guess on l255, please advice what shall I do after the downloading/save file
into diskette. Many thanks