XP Home, "My Documenst" automatically appear on boot-up

Just done a spring cleaning of my XP Home with various anti virus, and those
cannot be cleaned were deleted. However upon reboot each time, the "My
Documents" dialogue page will automatically appear (where you can see the My
Music folder, My Picture folder etc).
Please advice how do I stop this from appearing by itself. Appreciate your
assistance, thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about home documenst automatically boot

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 255 - right hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Just done a spring cleaning of my XP Home with various anti virus, and
    > those
    > cannot be cleaned were deleted. However upon reboot each time, the "My
    > Documents" dialogue page will automatically appear (where you can see the
    > My
    > Music folder, My Picture folder etc).
    > Please advice how do I stop this from appearing by itself. Appreciate your
    > assistance, thanks.

    Hi Denny,

    Many thanks. Before I read your message, I uncheck the 'explorer' with the
    command 'explorer.exe' in startup and the 'my Doc' is gone.
    Guess on l255, please advice what shall I do after the downloading/save file
    into diskette. Many thanks

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:
    >
    > Line 255 - right hand side

    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Just done a spring cleaning of my XP Home with various anti virus, and
    > > those
    > > cannot be cleaned were deleted. However upon reboot each time, the "My
    > > Documents" dialogue page will automatically appear (where you can see the
    > > My
    > > Music folder, My Picture folder etc).
    > > Please advice how do I stop this from appearing by itself. Appreciate your
    > > assistance, thanks.

Boot Microsoft Windows XP