About a week ago my computer just quit loading. It wont go past the loading
screen (the blue light going back and forth) and says there has been a change
in my hardware/software and it gives me options like safe mode, last known
good config., windows normally and none of them work they all bring me back
to the same screen? what do I do???

Well the first thing to try is to undo the change(s) that you made to your
hardware or software.

If you don't know what you might have done to cause the problem, the next
xtep is to reinstall Windows.
--
Ted Zieglar

"J.J." <J.J.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> About a week ago my computer just quit loading. It wont go past the
> screen (the blue light going back and forth) and says there has been a
change
> in my hardware/software and it gives me options like safe mode, last known
> good config., windows normally and none of them work they all bring me
back
> to the same screen? what do I do???

To add to this discussion, it appears that JJ has done all he can do to
rectify the problem. You will discover that one of your options is the
Repair option on your Windows XP installation CD. It should rebuild the
system files.