Lost Yahoo toolbar

I lost my yahoo toolbar, have tried downloading again but does not come up.
Where's my toolbar?
--
Gramma
2 answers Last reply

    You're lucky - it's a PITA!!

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "newlife62" <spikerdoodle@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I lost my yahoo toolbar, have tried downloading again but does not come up.
    > Where's my toolbar?
    > --
    > Gramma

    Gramma,

    The toolbar layout might have got corrupted. Reset the toolbar setting from Registry using this:
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_toolbarfix.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "newlife62" <spikerdoodle@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:17288043-179D-45AE-8BAD-F5A155A6CEA8@microsoft.com...
    I lost my yahoo toolbar, have tried downloading again but does not come up.
    Where's my toolbar?
    --
    Gramma

Yahoo Microsoft Windows XP