Lost Yahoo toolbar

January 3, 2005 12:27:02 AM

I lost my yahoo toolbar, have tried downloading again but does not come up.
Where's my toolbar?
--
Gramma

More about : lost yahoo toolbar

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 9:56:19 AM

You're lucky - it's a PITA!!

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"newlife62" <spikerdoodle@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I lost my yahoo toolbar, have tried downloading again but does not come up.
> Where's my toolbar?
> --
> Gramma
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 3:20:58 PM

Gramma,

The toolbar layout might have got corrupted. Reset the toolbar setting from Registry using this:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_toolbarfix.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User