Transferring pictures from a LG VX6100

Last response: in Network Providers
December 18, 2004 7:15:59 AM

Hi, I just purchased a LG VX6100 from Verizon and they say the only way
to transfer the pictures from the phone is to pay for it.

Is there any way to transfer the pictures I take with the phone to my
PC without paying Verizon a quarter apiece?

Thanks for any help.

John

--
Trdball
December 18, 2004 7:16:00 AM

Get a cable and copy of bitpim

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 04:15:59 GMT, Trdball
<Trdball.1hfziy@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

>Hi, I just purchased a LG VX6100 from Verizon and they say the only way
>to transfer the pictures from the phone is to pay for it.
>
>Is there any way to transfer the pictures I take with the phone to my
>PC without paying Verizon a quarter apiece?
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>John
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 1:30:38 PM

John,
I have solved that problem and more! I bought an after marker CD with a
USB to LG VX6100 cable. Can transfer pictures either way to my hearts
content, as well as Contact list amd more . What I bought is DATAPILOT by
Susteen. The part number is DP200-134 ver 3.6 which they upgrade online to
3.7. I paid $40 + S&H on eBay. Pricey, but worth it. There are other
products but I wanted one that would do it all.
Now some more news. I have an spare new in box for sale of that item.
Somehow I got two when I ordered. Interested? Go to the Susteen web site for
details. It does work good.
Gerald

"Trdball" <Trdball.1hfziy@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in message

> Hi, I just purchased a LG VX6100 from Verizon and they say the only way
> to transfer the pictures from the phone is to pay for it.
>
> Is there any way to transfer the pictures I take with the phone to my
> PC without paying Verizon a quarter apiece?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> John
>

> --
> Trdball
> brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

December 27, 2004 8:19:13 PM

do you still have that unit for sale?
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 7:07:19 PM

stickslm@hotmail.com <stickslm@hotmail.com> spewed:
> do you still have that unit for sale?

huh huh huh you said "unit" huhh heeh hmm heh heh

--
The Toe Pages:
http://www.rubbertoe.com