Looking for Netgear DG834G Wireless Router Kit Bundles [UK]

Archived from groups: alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

I'm trying to find the cheapest bundles for the Netgear DG834G v2 Wireless
Router in the UK. Has anyone seen any really good bargains on this product?

Thanks
7 answers Last reply
More about looking netgear dg834g wireless router bundles
  1. Archived from groups: alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

    "***JB" <ignore@ignore.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to find the cheapest bundles for the Netgear DG834G v2 Wireless
    > Router in the UK. Has anyone seen any really good bargains on this
    > product?
    >
    > Thanks

    pcworld were doing the router for £44.99, not sure if that's still the case.

    Bal
  2. Archived from groups: alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

    "Bal" <uknews1@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > "***JB" <ignore@ignore.com.invalid> wrote in message
    >> I'm trying to find the cheapest bundles for the Netgear DG834G v2
    >> Wireless Router in the UK. Has anyone seen any really good bargains on
    >> this product?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >
    > pcworld were doing the router for £44.99, not sure if that's still the
    > case.
    >
    > Bal
    >
    >Think you may have missed it - it was only available for 3 days after Xmas.
    >Now £79.99 on website. Won't rub it in by saying I got one at the lowere
    >price.....
  3. Archived from groups: alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

    "***JB" <ignore@ignore.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to find the cheapest bundles for the Netgear DG834G v2 Wireless
    > Router in the UK. Has anyone seen any really good bargains on this
    > product?
    >
    > Thanks

    I recommed the BELKIN WIRELESS PRE-N MIMO ROUTER 8x Greater coverage than
    802.11g 6x Greater speeds than 802.11g.

    £103 PC World
    http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1795443322.1104813360@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccfadddekgjghfcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&chain=PC_World&channel=WEB&browserName=ie&browserVersion=6&platform=pc&firstrun=yes&page=Product&timestamp=04:34:58&sku=652690&page=Product&chain=PC_World&channel=WEB&browserName=ie&browserVersion=6&platform=pc&timestamp=04:34:58&sku=652690&camp_id=Froogle_search
  4. Archived from groups: alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

    "Chris" <aardvark99@(remove)lineone.net> wrote in message
    > >> I'm trying to find the cheapest bundles for the Netgear DG834G v2
    > >> Wireless Router in the UK. Has anyone seen any really good bargains on
    > >> this product?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks
    > >
    > > pcworld were doing the router for £44.99, not sure if that's still the
    > > case.
    > >
    > >Think you may have missed it - it was only available for 3 days after
    Xmas.
    > >Now £79.99 on website. Won't rub it in by saying I got one at the lowere
    > >price.....

    £61.27
    (£71.99 inc VAT) at http://www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/product.asp?pr=DG834GV2

    Graham
  5. Archived from groups: alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

    On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:36:31 -0000, "oO
    °" <Oo_2003(remove2reply)@aol.com> wrote:

    >I recommed the BELKIN WIRELESS PRE-N MIMO ROUTER 8x Greater coverage than
    >802.11g 6x Greater speeds than 802.11g.

    Tis not hackable like the Linksys one:
    http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=20200
  6. Archived from groups: alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

    >I recommed the BELKIN WIRELESS PRE-N MIMO ROUTER 8x Greater coverage than
    >802.11g 6x Greater speeds than 802.11g.

    How do you get 8x 'greater' coverage when the output is by law limited to
    100mW, same as any other wifi ?
    Does it come with 24" parabolic dish ?
    Regards,
    Martin
  7. Archived from groups: alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

    ***JB wrote:
    > I'm trying to find the cheapest bundles for the Netgear DG834G v2
    > Wireless Router in the UK. Has anyone seen any really good bargains
    > on this product?

    I have one of these and can highly recommend it. I also got a WGE101
    wireless bridge. However, be warned Netgear support is atrocious. They WGE
    developed a fault and they have had it since November on a "by return" swap
    out. No amount of pleading , phoning or emailing will get them to tell me
    what is happending. Actually that is not true, they make up a different
    excuse every time!

Wireless Wireless Router Netgear Wireless Networking