  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 14, 2004 6:21:04 PM

What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

Maybe theres a mouse or something that makes playing the game easier? I
remember there used to be an "RPG" controller for Super Nintendo that
was designed for easy one handed play. I realize EQ is much more
complex, but maybe there is something similar? I saw a "Z-board"
keyboard insert, but it didn't look very useful.

Any other ideas for some sort of accessory for someone who plays EQ a
ton? I'd rather not buy them anything that is in-game (such as weapons
or virtual cash).

Thanks!

More about : xmas present everquest addict

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:42:15 PM

On 14 Dec 2004 15:21:04 -0800, "Nate" <misc@n4te.com> wrote:

>What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

EQ-branded merchandise: https://store.station.sony.com/game_index.jsp?gamecode=...

Although it's not branded, eBay item #6137779779 looks cool.

Best regards,

Tim ==

(substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
_________________

Seeq Endestroi
Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

Visit the Surrender Dorothy web ! (http://dorothyrocks.com)
Visit the Crunch Monkey web ! (http://crunchmonkey.com)
December 15, 2004 2:46:33 AM

In article <1103054776.992756.220390@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
misc@n4te.com says...
> What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

Something else to do. :)
December 15, 2004 3:10:09 AM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Nate wrote:

> What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

A crate of their favorite beverage would probably go well...

A comfier desk chair?

A portrait of their character if they don't already have one?

If it were EQ2 you could buy one of those EQ2 keyboards.

But I"m voting for the beverage. A crate of redbull is ALWAYS appropriate
around my house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com

On Antonia Bayle (EQ):
[21 Iksar Templar] Viizanafyaeth
[6 High Elf Fighter] Foxeye

On Order (Horizons):
[10 Monk/Druid Saris] Foxeye
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 4:16:20 AM

"Nate" <misc@n4te.com> wrote in message
> What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?
>
> Maybe theres a mouse or something that makes playing the game easier? I
> remember there used to be an "RPG" controller for Super Nintendo that
> was designed for easy one handed play. I realize EQ is much more
> complex, but maybe there is something similar? I saw a "Z-board"
> keyboard insert, but it didn't look very useful.
>
> Any other ideas for some sort of accessory for someone who plays EQ a
> ton? I'd rather not buy them anything that is in-game (such as weapons
> or virtual cash).
>
> Thanks!

A catheter.......too do away with those annoying bio breaks.

Lou

Heckyoubus - Level 50 Enchanter
Stromm
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 4:16:21 AM

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:16:20 GMT, "Lou Vincze" <biglou@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>A catheter.......too do away with those annoying bio breaks.

Might be easier to invest in a toilet so you can take a dump as well.
December 15, 2004 8:06:20 AM

Impmon wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:16:20 GMT, "Lou Vincze" <biglou@ix.netcom.com>
> wrote:
>

>>A catheter.......too do away with those annoying bio breaks.
>

> Might be easier to invest in a toilet so you can take a dump as well.

Well, a colostomy would solve that problem.
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 12:32:23 PM

<misc@n4te.com> wrote:
> What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

A better video card. Can be a pricey present.
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 1:22:32 PM

You can commission one here: http://www.foxeye-art.com :)

> If it were EQ2 you could buy one of those EQ2 keyboards.
>
> But I"m voting for the beverage. A crate of redbull is ALWAYS appropriate
> around my house.
A crate of Jack is awful pricy though...