Xmas present for Everquest addict?

What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

Maybe theres a mouse or something that makes playing the game easier? I
remember there used to be an "RPG" controller for Super Nintendo that
was designed for easy one handed play. I realize EQ is much more
complex, but maybe there is something similar? I saw a "Z-board"
keyboard insert, but it didn't look very useful.

Any other ideas for some sort of accessory for someone who plays EQ a
ton? I'd rather not buy them anything that is in-game (such as weapons
or virtual cash).

Thanks!
8 answers Last reply
More about xmas present everquest addict

    On 14 Dec 2004 15:21:04 -0800, "Nate" <misc@n4te.com> wrote:

    >What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

    EQ-branded merchandise: https://store.station.sony.com/game_index.jsp?gamecode=EQ

    Although it's not branded, eBay item #6137779779 looks cool.

    Best regards,

    Tim ==

    (substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
    _________________

    Seeq Endestroi
    Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

    Visit the Surrender Dorothy web ! (http://dorothyrocks.com)
    Visit the Crunch Monkey web ! (http://crunchmonkey.com)

    In article <1103054776.992756.220390@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    misc@n4te.com says...
    > What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

    Something else to do. :)

    On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Nate wrote:

    > What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

    A crate of their favorite beverage would probably go well...

    A comfier desk chair?

    A portrait of their character if they don't already have one?

    If it were EQ2 you could buy one of those EQ2 keyboards.

    But I"m voting for the beverage. A crate of redbull is ALWAYS appropriate
    around my house.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com

    On Antonia Bayle (EQ):
    [21 Iksar Templar] Viizanafyaeth
    [6 High Elf Fighter] Foxeye

    On Order (Horizons):
    [10 Monk/Druid Saris] Foxeye

    "Nate" <misc@n4te.com> wrote in message
    > What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?
    >
    > Maybe theres a mouse or something that makes playing the game easier? I
    > remember there used to be an "RPG" controller for Super Nintendo that
    > was designed for easy one handed play. I realize EQ is much more
    > complex, but maybe there is something similar? I saw a "Z-board"
    > keyboard insert, but it didn't look very useful.
    >
    > Any other ideas for some sort of accessory for someone who plays EQ a
    > ton? I'd rather not buy them anything that is in-game (such as weapons
    > or virtual cash).
    >
    > Thanks!

    A catheter.......too do away with those annoying bio breaks.

    Lou

    Heckyoubus - Level 50 Enchanter
    Stromm

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:16:20 GMT, "Lou Vincze" <biglou@ix.netcom.com>
    wrote:

    >A catheter.......too do away with those annoying bio breaks.

    Might be easier to invest in a toilet so you can take a dump as well.

    Impmon wrote:
    > On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:16:20 GMT, "Lou Vincze" <biglou@ix.netcom.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>A catheter.......too do away with those annoying bio breaks.
    >

    > Might be easier to invest in a toilet so you can take a dump as well.

    Well, a colostomy would solve that problem.

    <misc@n4te.com> wrote:
    > What is a good Christmas present for an Everquest addict?

    A better video card. Can be a pricey present.

    You can commission one here: http://www.foxeye-art.com :)

    > If it were EQ2 you could buy one of those EQ2 keyboards.
    >
    > But I"m voting for the beverage. A crate of redbull is ALWAYS appropriate
    > around my house.
    A crate of Jack is awful pricy though...

Games Video Games