Error Message on Installer of 3rd Party Application

I repeatedly get this error message on trying to install a third party
application:

Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070002
Error Information:
> SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1281)
pAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$7.1.100.1248PAK

Searching on the MSKB and user groups failed to help interpret it. What
does it mean?

--
srd
1 answer Last reply

    Did you contact the third party application's technical support?
    --
    Ted Zieglar

    "srd" <srd152000@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > I repeatedly get this error message on trying to install a third party
    > application:
    >
    > Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070002
    > Error Information:
    > > SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1281)
    > pAPP:
    > PVENDOR:
    > PGUID:
    > $7.1.100.1248PAK
    >
    > Searching on the MSKB and user groups failed to help interpret it. What
    > does it mean?
    >
    > --
    > srd

Installer Microsoft Error Message Windows XP