Error Message on Installer of 3rd Party Application

srd

I repeatedly get this error message on trying to install a third party
application:

Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070002
Error Information:
> SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1281)
pAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$7.1.100.1248PAK

Searching on the MSKB and user groups failed to help interpret it. What
does it mean?

--
srd

Did you contact the third party application's technical support?
--
Ted Zieglar