Sign in with
Your question

Sager NP9150 7970m Radeon Help!

Last response: in Windows 8
October 29, 2012 1:17:59 AM

I recently upgraded to Windows 8 from Windows 7. My CCC and Switchable Graphics Programs worked absolutely fine before I update, but now whenever I try activating them my cursor just spins a bit and nothing happens. I updated to Windows 8 Drivers fully (I think), but I cant make my computer use my Radeon 7970m for some reason. Is there something I may be missing?
October 29, 2012 11:53:12 PM

i think we need driver updates my gpu dont work either
m
l
October 30, 2012 12:45:52 AM

Thank you for posting this. I was about to order an NP9150 with a 7970m and Windows 8 preinstalled.
This may seem like an obvious question, but after you did the update, did you do a fresh install of the AMD drivers?
m
l
Related resources
October 30, 2012 1:36:24 AM

I actually got my CCC working finally, now i just cant manually add programs to the switchable graphics list, but after running the program i can go in an designate my card through the recently used program area in CCC switchable graphics
m
l
November 11, 2012 12:39:52 AM

CabooseMSG said:
I actually got my CCC working finally, now i just cant manually add programs to the switchable graphics list, but after running the program i can go in an designate my card through the recently used program area in CCC switchable graphics

How did you get your CCC working? I am in the same situation.
m
l
!