I have no sound on my computer.I adjusted volume control, nothing.It is all
plugged in but won't emit any sound.I used to have icon on my task bar and it
is gone to adjust volume.can;t get it back. HELP>>

--
muggy73

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups