Programs "not responding"

January 6, 2005 12:53:03 PM

I am having a lot of my programs, Word, Outlook, when I click on "My
Computer", or "My Documents", not opening and when I open Windowns Task
Manger I get the "not responding" message. I have to close whatever I have
open and start over - sometimes it will work and more often they will not and
I have to close my PC and reboot. I am running SP2. Thanks, Pat W.

More about : programs responding

Anonymous
January 6, 2005 4:01:11 PM

"How to perform an in-place upgrade (reinstallation) of Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315341
--
Ted Zieglar

!