Presario 5660 Drivers -PCI Serial Controller-

I am looking for the PCI Serial Controller drivers for my Compaq
Presario 5660. I've re-installed W98 SE, and the only drivers I am
missing is that and the modem driver (which I have since found). Any
help would be appreciated – I have a serial device that I need to hook
up to this machine and I can't track down that driver…

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about presario 5660 drivers serial controller

    The PCI Serial Device IS your modem.

    Tom
    "Davies" <grayduck_not_goose@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I am looking for the PCI Serial Controller drivers for my Compaq
    > Presario 5660. I've re-installed W98 SE, and the only drivers I am
    > missing is that and the modem driver (which I have since found). Any
    > help would be appreciated - I have a serial device that I need to hook
    > up to this machine and I can't track down that driver.
    >
    > Thanks.

Compaq PCI Drivers Presario Controller Computers