Presario 5660 Drivers -PCI Serial Controller-

Tags:
  • Compaq
  • PCI
  • Drivers
  • Presario
  • Controller
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
a b \ Driver
May 3, 2004 12:55:31 PM

I am looking for the PCI Serial Controller drivers for my Compaq
Presario 5660. I've re-installed W98 SE, and the only drivers I am
missing is that and the modem driver (which I have since found). Any
help would be appreciated – I have a serial device that I need to hook
up to this machine and I can't track down that driver…

Thanks.

More about : presario 5660 drivers pci serial controller

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 5, 2004 1:31:58 AM

The PCI Serial Device IS your modem.