dvd-r won't recognise blank disk

I have a Fujitsu AmiloD 7850 and the problem is that my dvd writer doesn't
recognise as blank the disks when it's trying to burn it. At first it was
working right but now I cannot understand what causes the problem.Any ideas?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about recognise blank disk

    Check the properties of the CD Burner drive and click on the recording tab. If the
    check mark to enable recording is checked, uncheck it and hit apply and then recheck
    it and hit apply. If that doesn’t work see:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q316529
    CD-R Drive or CD-RW Drive Is Not Recognized As a Recordable Device.

    "sofia" <sofia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Fujitsu AmiloD 7850 and the problem is that my dvd writer doesn't
    > recognise as blank the disks when it's trying to burn it. At first it was
    > working right but now I cannot understand what causes the problem.Any ideas?
    > Thanks

Fujitsu DVD Writers Microsoft Windows XP