will sp2 English wotk on Chinese XP?

Does each service pack have to be specific to the lang of the OS? Have users
with Chinese XP, will english sp2 work on it or do I need Chinese version of
XP sp2? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about will english wotk chinese

    If you are running an English version of Windows XP,
    you need to install the English version of SP2. If you
    have a Chinese version, you need to install the Chinese
    version of SP2.

    Windows XP Service Pack 2 - Direct Download
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

    [Click on "Change Language"]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Brian" wrote:

    | Does each service pack have to be specific to the lang of the OS? Have users
    | with Chinese XP, will english sp2 work on it or do I need Chinese version of
    | XP sp2? Thanks

Microsoft Windows XP