I have window xp pro service pack 2. I am getting standard login win i boot
into my windows xp box at home. How do i get Windows welcome screen to come
up and login into windows that way.

thanks

nikhil kulkarni

Hi nikhil,

Open the User Accounts applet in Control Panel, then click on the "Change
the way users log on or off" link, then click in the checkbox beside "Use
the Welcome Screen" to place a checkmark there, then click on Apply Options
button.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"nikhil" <nikhil@omnisys.net> wrote in message
> I have window xp pro service pack 2. I am getting standard login win i
boot
> into my windows xp box at home. How do i get Windows welcome screen to
come
> up and login into windows that way.
>
> thanks
>
> nikhil kulkarni