Highlighting newsgroup with watched messages

I subscribe to several newsgroups and watch messages of interest. Altho I
have configured for the watched messages to be highlighted in red I cant
discover how to ensure that the newgroup listing in the folders window will
automatically turn red if there is an unread reply to a watched message in
that group. Sometimes the listing does turn red but not until I have
selected it. I recently changed to XP Pro - when I had Win98 I had the
behaviour I require apparently automatically. Any suggestions please?
1 answer Last reply
More about highlighting newsgroup watched messages

    If you go to view on the OE toolbar and select columns, you can add a flag
    column.. I find that best for following threads..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    "Ron Etherington" <ronetherington@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    >I subscribe to several newsgroups and watch messages of interest. Altho
    >I have configured for the watched messages to be highlighted in red I cant
    >discover how to ensure that the newgroup listing in the folders window will
    >automatically turn red if there is an unread reply to a watched message in
    >that group. Sometimes the listing does turn red but not until I have
    >selected it. I recently changed to XP Pro - when I had Win98 I had the
    >behaviour I require apparently automatically. Any suggestions please?

Newsgroup Microsoft Windows XP