Verizon Headquaters mailing address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email? I
need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.

Let me know thanks,
Rob

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 02:24:10 +0000, rsvore wrote:

> Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or
> email? I need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.

You can probably find the appropriate address in Verizon's SEC filings.

Not sure offhand where you'd find these, but it's often on a company's
website under Investor Information or a similar section.

Good luck,

Reid

Not sure you'll get his directly, and I don't have their address offhand.
You could try Planetfeedback (less it's something you wanted to address more
directly). Planetfeedback's always worked for me, and it gets to their
executive offices directly.

<rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email?
> need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.
>
> Let me know thanks,
> Rob

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

<rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email?
> need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.
>
> Let me know thanks,
> Rob

Dennis F. Strigl, CEO

VerizonWireless

180 Washington Valley Road

Bedminster, NJ 07921

as taken from Switchboard.com

Verizon Wireless
400 Commons Way Ste 207
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-2819

do not know if this is the correct place but it is all that shows

<rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email?
> need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.
>
> Let me know thanks,
> Rob

Thanks all, this inforation is very helpful

<rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email?
> need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.
>
> Let me know thanks,
> Rob

The correct address is:

Verizon Wireless
180 Washington Valley Road
Bedminster, NJ 07921

The other address you got (in Bridgewater) is simply the address of one
of their mall stores!

You might find your letter gets forwarded to Orangeburg, NY. That's
where the customer service people used to be. (I heard they got moved
somewhere else.) But sending your letter to 180 Washington Valley Road
will work.

Verizon Sucks

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2011

Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email? I
need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.

Let me know thanks,
Rob

As of July 2011
Lowell C. McAdam
President and Chief Executive Officer
Verizon

Verizon Sucks

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2011

Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email? I
need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.

Let me know thanks,
Rob

As of July 2011
Lowell C. McAdam
President and Chief Executive Officer
Verizon

Verizon Sucks

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2011
Lowell C. McAdam
President and Chief Executive Officer
Verizon

Daniel S. Mead
President and Chief Executive Officer
Verizon Wireless

Francis J. Shammo
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Verizon

Peter W. Thonis
Chief Communications Officer
Verizon

Verizon Sucks

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2011
Lowell C. McAdam
President and Chief Executive Officer
Verizon
Verizon Wireless
180 Washington Valley Road
Bedminster, NJ 07921

Daniel S. Mead
President and Chief Executive Officer
Verizon Wireless

Francis J. Shammo
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Verizon

Peter W. Thonis
Chief Communications Officer
Verizon