Closed

Verizon Headquaters mailing address

Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email? I
need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.

Let me know thanks,
Rob
11 answers Last reply
More about verizon headquaters mailing address

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 02:24:10 +0000, rsvore wrote:

    > Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or
    > email? I need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.

    You can probably find the appropriate address in Verizon's SEC filings.

    Not sure offhand where you'd find these, but it's often on a company's
    website under Investor Information or a similar section.

    Good luck,

    Reid

    Not sure you'll get his directly, and I don't have their address offhand.
    You could try Planetfeedback (less it's something you wanted to address more
    directly). Planetfeedback's always worked for me, and it gets to their
    executive offices directly.

    <rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email?
    > need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.
    >
    > Let me know thanks,
    > Rob

    <rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email?
    > need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.
    >
    > Let me know thanks,
    > Rob

    Dennis F. Strigl, CEO

    VerizonWireless

    180 Washington Valley Road

    Bedminster, NJ 07921

    as taken from Switchboard.com

    Verizon Wireless
    400 Commons Way Ste 207
    Bridgewater, NJ 08807-2819

    do not know if this is the correct place but it is all that shows

    <rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email?
    > need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.
    >
    > Let me know thanks,
    > Rob

    Thanks all, this inforation is very helpful

    <rsvore@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email?
    > need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.
    >
    > Let me know thanks,
    > Rob

    The correct address is:

    Verizon Wireless
    180 Washington Valley Road
    Bedminster, NJ 07921

    The other address you got (in Bridgewater) is simply the address of one
    of their mall stores!

    You might find your letter gets forwarded to Orangeburg, NY. That's
    where the customer service people used to be. (I heard they got moved
    somewhere else.) But sending your letter to 180 Washington Valley Road
    will work.
  7. Quote:

    Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email? I
    need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.

    Let me know thanks,
    Rob

    As of July 2011
    Lowell C. McAdam
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Verizon
  8. Quote:

    Does anyone have the Verizon's mailing address for Bedminster NJ or email? I
    need to send a letter to Dennis Stringl.

    Let me know thanks,
    Rob

    As of July 2011
    Lowell C. McAdam
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Verizon
  9. Lowell C. McAdam
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Verizon

    Daniel S. Mead
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Verizon Wireless

    Francis J. Shammo
    Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
    Verizon

    Peter W. Thonis
    Chief Communications Officer
    Verizon
  10. Lowell C. McAdam
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Verizon
    Verizon Wireless
    180 Washington Valley Road
    Bedminster, NJ 07921

    Daniel S. Mead
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Verizon Wireless

    Francis J. Shammo
    Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
    Verizon

    Peter W. Thonis
    Chief Communications Officer
    Verizon
  11. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Verizon Email Internet Service Providers