Android-powered JooJoo 2 is Coming in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

re:Joo Joo 2, so easy, even a caveman can do it.
what.... that dude is a caveman? no wonder. I through it maybe some halloween costume. shi. planet of the apes 3 coming 2011. apes with his joo joo 2 adventure.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Thanks Jane for digging back the ol' Chandra photo! Always brings a chuckle.

I couldn't find the exact sales figures of the 1st JooJoo, but if I remember correctly, around 100 persons pre-ordered it. Out of that number, 15-20 canceled the order for various reasons. I guess that's a good indicator of the sales once the device was actually launched.

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]theoutbound[/nom]The JooJoo 2? That has to be the worst product name ever.[/citation]
Exactly what I was thinking. I'd feel a litle funny in a meeting telling the guy next to me it was a "joojoo" tablet.

cadder

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
When they start messing with the OS, you want to stay away.

Ask yourself why they would want to mess with the OS? They change it to either run on their limited hardware, or so you will have to buy something else from them that you could get cheaper or free elsewhere.

G

this joojoo1 is my last and only product i will ever buy fom fusiongarage. bad support and no possibilities to update anything. even this is based on linux, there are poor hw support. everything is only on web browser on this tablet. but one thing is good - flash content works on web.

Status
Not open for further replies.