uninstalled program

January 8, 2005 12:07:02 AM

I accidently uninstalled a program that I needed is there anyway you can
reinstall
--
chris

More about : uninstalled program

Anonymous
January 8, 2005 3:54:58 AM

Insert the CD and follow the directions.

Ted Zieglar

"chris" <nobody@somewhere.com> wrote in message
>I accidently uninstalled a program that I needed is there anyway you can
> reinstall
> --
> chris
January 8, 2005 6:17:04 AM

problem dont have CD

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

> Insert the CD and follow the directions.
>
> Ted Zieglar
>
> "chris" <nobody@somewhere.com> wrote in message
> >I accidently uninstalled a program that I needed is there anyway you can
> > reinstall
> > --
> > chris

January 8, 2005 2:02:36 PM

Do you know where it is?

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

> problem dont have CD
>
> "Ted Zieglar" wrote:
>
>> Insert the CD and follow the directions.
>>
>> Ted Zieglar
>>
>> "chris" <nobody@somewhere.com> wrote in message
>> >I accidently uninstalled a program that I needed is there anyway you can
>> > reinstall
>> > --
>> > chris

Anonymous